[Re: Getting into the USA] - Euro Rearview Mirror

--- Marc Getty <vze22jzr@verizon.net> wrote:

> What the hell if a euro rearview mirror? I've never heard of one
> before!

ha!  y'all think I'm JOKING, don't you?!?  Na baby na.  The Euro rearview mirror, of which I claim
to be the FIRST and ONLY Scirocco driver in NA to have one, thus making me very cool indeed and a
trendsetter-to-be, IS INDEED different than the NA mirrors.  It's slightly less wide and a little
taller, and has only one swivel on it, and requires that the button be glued a few inches higher
(explaining why I have two mirror buttons - for those observant folks).  I brought it over from
Germany a few years ago.

And being Euro, it's waaay cooler and works faaar better than the normal NA Scirocco stuff.  Adds
HP too.

And it's sooo cool, it's not only a real babe magnet, but Scott Williams will be the next to get
one.  BTW Scotty, mine's for sale...  And for you other jealous types who will hop on the
bandwagon, "you guys should be kissing my hairy beanbag!"   <---name that line

Later, you uncool many,

Ron
(more beer!)