From: Ron Pieper [mailto:rapieper@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 10:24 PM
To: Marc Getty; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: [Re: Getting into the USA] - Euro Rearview Mirror

--- Marc Getty <vze22jzr@verizon.net> wrote:
>=20
> What the hell if a euro rearview mirror? I've never heard of one=20
> before!

ha!  y'all think I'm JOKING, don't you?!?  Na baby na.  The Euro
rearview mirror, of which I claim to be the FIRST and ONLY Scirocco
driver in NA to have one, thus making me very cool indeed and a
trendsetter-to-be, IS INDEED different than the NA mirrors.  It's
slightly less wide and a little taller, and has only one swivel on it,
and requires that the button be glued a few inches higher (explaining
why I have two mirror buttons - for those observant folks).  I brought
it over from Germany a few years ago.

And being Euro, it's waaay cooler and works faaar better than the
normal NA Scirocco stuff.  Adds HP too.=20

And it's sooo cool, it's not only a real babe magnet, but Scott
Williams will be the next to get one.  BTW Scotty, mine's for sale...
And for you other jealous types who will hop on the
bandwagon, "you guys should be kissing my hairy beanbag!"   <---name
that line

Later, you uncool many,=20

Ron
(more beer!)