G-60 engine FS Was Re: [Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]

--- Scott Rose <slash2@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Yup, that'd be my official announcment.  And I'm in St.
> Louis MO.  And on
> another note I may have to leave my rocc at home this
> time around.  Unless
> someone wants to buy a g60 engine for 3 franklins from
> me.  I'm bringing it
> home.  I won't put it in the back of the rocc.

Said engine is still sitting in my barn from last Cincy -
anyone interested???

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov