[Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]

Yup, that'd be my official announcment.  And I'm in St. Louis MO.  And on
another note I may have to leave my rocc at home this time around.  Unless
someone wants to buy a g60 engine for 3 franklins from me.  I'm bringing it
home.  I won't put it in the back of the rocc.