[Re: [Re: Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]]

<snipping as I go>
Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Heh sweet, I wanna follow you guys!
Me: Uh, sorry officer, I was just following those ladies.
Officer: Son, may God have mercy on your soul and I hope a guardian angel=
 is
on your side.
Dan

Hah! You just went and did it. Hope it isn't too big a ticket...
And as for the above conversation, leave us gals out of it, they nailed m=
hubby that way, and the legend of the "high mileage loaded to the hilt Je=
tta
that was clocked doing 90" lives on around here...

 Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:IF you'll remember. I wa=
s in
the red rocc that loved to just "stop".

Melissa's is red though...

This year though? I'll be in the blue rocc.

the best colour...

I may not beat you at the line, but I'll keep going LONG after you stop f=
or =

another tank!
AND all the girls know, its not how big the injectors are, its how they a=
re =

used!

You chant it girl...

>From: "Josh20V" =

>rofl, as I recall the only times I've seen Cathy and Julie in a caravan,=

>they kept slowing us down. =

Geez, you chop through one little hose and you're labelled for life. And =
FYI,
my car hasn't slowed down any other caravans since then. (my son's on the=

other hand...) But I digress...
Also, it is clearly unsafe to drive quickly in situations of reduced
visibility, like when the car in front of you has used its "smoke screen"=
=2E Who
makes that kit anyway? jamesbond.com maybe? ;P

> > Lets think about this Cathy. How do you think Josh would cope with 3 =

>fast
> > women?

Obviously he had trouble with just the two of us...

> > Let me rephrase that....
> > Melissa shouldn't have a problem as she is "Onequikkitty"!

 That she is!

cathy