[Re: [Re: Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]]

--0-1292893043-1046542022=:60537

I've told quite a few people about my not getting tickets, so I don't think I've jinxed myself yet. With an auto, my foot just gets heavier and heavier but with a stick I can just not upshift which forces me to keep my speed down. I have almost all my tickets off my insurance, hooray! Only $177 a month now... Plus, the rocc is my first non-red car, so maybe that helps. Ha, maybe the trick is to just follow behind you and use you girls to flush out the cops, then I'll casually cruise by and wave as you try to sweet talk the officer. Actually, from my limited experience I-70 is pretty quiet, for cops and others so maybe it'll be ok. Besides, I'm not in a 'sporty' looking car that's lowered with shiny paint and rims.

Dan

Hah! You just went and did it. Hope it isn't too big a ticket...
And as for the above conversation, leave us gals out of it, they nailed my
hubby that way, and the legend of the "high mileage loaded to the hilt Jetta
that was clocked doing 90" lives on around here...

Julie Macfarlane wrote:IF you'll remember. I was in
the red rocc that loved to just "stop".

Melissa's is red though...

This year though? I'll be in the blue rocc.

the best colour...

I may not beat you at the line, but I'll keep going LONG after you stop for
another tank!
AND all the girls know, its not how big the injectors are, its how they are
used!

You chant it girl...

>From: "Josh20V"
>
>rofl, as I recall the only times I've seen Cathy and Julie in a caravan,
>they kept slowing us down.

Geez, you chop through one little hose and you're labelled for life. And FYI,
my car hasn't slowed down any other caravans since then. (my son's on the
other hand...) But I digress...
Also, it is clearly unsafe to drive quickly in situations of reduced
visibility, like when the car in front of you has used its "smoke screen". Who
makes that kit anyway? jamesbond.com maybe? ;P

> > Lets think about this Cathy. How do you think Josh would cope with 3
>fast
> > women?

Obviously he had trouble with just the two of us...

> > Let me rephrase that....
> > Melissa shouldn't have a problem as she is "Onequikkitty"!

That she is!

cathy