[Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]

nope I blew over you in Kansas city, when you guys stopped for supper.
I continued on past st-Louis to Mt Vernon (stopped for the night it was
11PM)

remember the Friday morning I called you on the phone (cell) and you guys
where waking up, I had been on the road since 7, and 2 hrs from Cincy and
you where you outside of St Louis.

~[yeah I get in car, drive 250-300 Miles, fill gas, check oil, get water,
empty bladder, grab a hand size bite of food, back on the road in 10
mins.... repeat for next 10-12hrs, when I am alone, I am a road
warrior...lol]~