[Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]

> Now, I don't know if Scott Rose is still around, but we met up at his
place last year in St. Louis....I have no idea if that would be the plan for
this year or not.  We also stopped and met Mike VanA in MO for a quick break
and chat...(we think thats where Patrick passed us last year).  We were also
supposed to give Josh Westhoven a ring, but were behind shedule and pushed
on.

> So Patrick, do you have a place in mind along I-70 for our caravans to
meet?

Hey, I hope to make the trek to Cincy this year.  I'll be coming from the
Kansas City area via I-70.  If you kids make any plans off-list, please copy
me.

Thanks,
Mike Carlson
'84 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition - Sonja