'87 16V in local classifieds

Just wanted to let the list know:
"VW 1987 Scirocco, 16v 5spd sunroof, new tires,
Leather int,  32 mpg    $1,200 "

Not mine just passing it on as I scan the VW section in the paper every day.
I have only spotted 2 16vs around here in a long time.  There is a cheance I
know this one.
If so, it is white and has been "...ridden hard and put away wet..." as they
say.
Email me off list for the phone # that is listed or maybe I can give it a
look. I also have a digi cam and can get a few pics prety quick.
Boise, Idaho
Ken
1979 Scirocco 16V -  Almost done
81 Deisel P/U - Rescued from neglegent PO
VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"