Getting into the USA

Go to Mexico. Cross the border and take up residence in LA.  Thousands do=20
it daily.  No paperwork, no visas, no government red tape.  See your local=
=20
street-side vendor for drivers license, Social Security Card, and any other=
=20
kind of card or ID that you need. It can be made up in a matter of a few=20
hours.  When you go for a job, drop the British accent and speak "American".

Chris