[Re: Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]

Okay, there's a problem here. Julie will no doubt be wearing her trademar=
spandex and leather to evade the tickets, I'll likley try "my speedometer=
's in
kms, how fast is 260 anyway" routine, among other tried and true lingerie=

related methods. So Melissa, what approach do you plan? (you KNOW they'll=
 go
for the red car)
Three gals in Roccs on the interstate, this will surely spell trouble...O=
OOOH
I can't wait.

As for Josh, I'm pretty sure he can catch up if we pass him at the pumps.=
 Not
sure the lace will work for him tho.

Cathy, just stirring things up...