From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "melissa koshmieder" <onequikkitty@hotmail.com>;
<juliemac57@hotmail.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Re: Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]

Okay, there's a problem here. Julie will no doubt be wearing her trademark
spandex and leather to evade the tickets, I'll likley try "my speedometer's
in
kms, how fast is 260 anyway" routine, among other tried and true lingerie
related methods. So Melissa, what approach do you plan? (you KNOW they'll go
for the red car)
Three gals in Roccs on the interstate, this will surely spell
trouble...OOOOH
I can't wait.

As for Josh, I'm pretty sure he can catch up if we pass him at the pumps.
Not
sure the lace will work for him tho.

Cathy, just stirring things up...