Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy

--=====================_1631443062==_.ALT

Our local Swedes were slightly offended... they asked me to add the Nobel=20
prize, sm=F6rg=E5sbord, Vikings (although shared with Norwegians and Danes),=
=20
and dynamite to the list...

Boy these guys are touchy but hey you gotta respect that dynamite thing!

-Raffi

At 09:06 PM 2/26/2003 -0800, Dan Smith wrote:

>While I may have defected from the ranks by getting a Saab, I just want to=
=20
>warn you all that I plan on spanking as many people as possible with it.=20
>It already has around 150hp and it's only going to go up. ;) So if you got=
=20
>mods planned, throw them in before June because you don't want to get beat=
=20
>by a Swedish car now do you? Heh, the only thing Swedes are really known=20
>for is meatballs, volvos and bikini models. (No offense to anyone swedish)
>
>Dan
>
>Finally able to confidently hang with roccs. I was afraid I was going to=20
>be waaaaaaay behind in the caravan. Not anymore!
>

>Do you Yahoo!?
><http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailtagline/*http://taxes.yahoo.com/>Yahoo!=20
>Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and more

--=====================_1631443062==_.ALT

Our local Swedes were slightly offended... they asked me to add the Nobel
prize, sm=F6rg=E5sbord, Vikings (although shared with Norwegians and Danes),
and dynamite to the list...<br><br>
Boy these guys are touchy but hey you gotta respect that dynamite
thing!<br><br>
-Raffi<br><br>
At 09:06 PM 2/26/2003 -0800, Dan Smith wrote:<br><br>
ranks by getting a Saab, I just want to warn you all that I plan on
spanking as many people as possible with it. It already has around 150hp
and it's only going to go up. ;) So if you got mods planned, throw them
in before June because you don't want to get beat by a Swedish car now do
you? Heh, the only thing Swedes are really known for is meatballs, volvos
and bikini models. (No offense to anyone swedish)<br><br>
Dan<br><br>
Finally able to confidently hang with roccs. I was afraid I was going to
be waaaaaaay behind in the caravan. Not anymore!<br><br>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>