From: "Jeff Toomasson" <jtoomasson@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 2:10 PM
Subject: which threads in an engine block, if damaged, make it "toast"?

I'm pretty much afraid to admit why I'm asking, partly because I don't
actually know what the problem is yet, and partly I don't want to make
myself look like any more of a moron than I already have.  :-/

Could anyone tell which threads on the outside of the engine block virtually
ruin the block when damaged?

thanks, Jeff