MKII Hood (and tech procedure weekend in Cincy this w/e)

--- robby lahey <rhlahey@msn.com> wrote:

> Thanks Daun - Contrary to Henry Ford, I thought you had
> every color, but BLACK. I'll see you this weekend. LMK
> what times are good for you!

Just about any time I think.  Cathy & Drew will be here
Friday evening through Sunday morning.  Other than a
possible trip out for breakfast Saturday morning involving
burning some avgas, we should be around.

Anyone else gonna show up?  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."