** get rons tranny vid NOW!** was: ok, so who wants rons

It looks as though bit torrent would work like a mofo for dialup users
pulling medium files.  For us high-speed guys, well, it kinda sucks since we
all know we could be pulling at an easy 2-300k making very short work of
this file.  However, Big props to allyn for setting it up so we can all
leach.  Thanks to brian for encoding the vid and sorry to all those poor
bastards that I'm yanking bits from making your internet browsing experience
just a tad worse for wear tonight. :-P~~~

As for scirocco content, my car is still torn down (too lazy to put it back
together) however the bench seat in my ever faithful toyota is starting to
get my back in the mood for working on the rocco.  Oh how I miss the 16v
seats!

William