** get rons tranny vid NOW!** was: ok, so who wants rons

I'm leaving mine connected as much as possible to help with the seeding. It may go down intermittantly, but I'll try to leave it up for as long as Allyn hosts the Bit-Torrent tracking stuff. I haven't watched it through yet, but it was informitive enough to help me realize I CAN do my custom trans. one day.

It's not exactly exciting though. I fell asleep a couple times. (Sorry Ron).

Joshua