** get rons tranny vid NOW!** was: ok, so who wants rons

ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!!!!!

Yes this worked for some unknown reason, the divx player didn't work, but
the video portion mysteriously started working on Windows Media Player.
Anyway, here are the specs of my PC so maybe someone can figure it out if
they want:

AMD 700 MHZ Epox EP-7KXA Mainboard
512mb PC133 SDRAM
Old Savage 4 (S3) 8mb AGP Video card (yea, I'm not a gamer) Old 17" NEC
XV17+ workhorse
20gb IDE IBM HD
Windows 2k Server

I'll have the file on my hosting site for the next couple of weeks if anyone
wants to download it, I'll send out the url as soon as I get it uploaded.

Thanks all that helped,
now let's see where did I put that old 4 speed trans ;)

Tom C.
'79 "The Project" Scirocco