Some unneeded MkI engine compartment stuff FS

Complete A/C setup - factory installed, not dealer.  Everything underhood available.  PO said it
worked and that he evacuated the system to remove it, but never did.  $30 for York compressor, the
rest is free.  Can deal on the interior stuff (vents, heater box, etc.) if you have a good
complete non-AC setup to trade.

1.7L engine, assembled. Runs great, ~130K miles.  Burns little or no oil.  No intake manifold.
Never checked compression, didn't have a need to.  I didn't run it too hard because the mounts are
sooo bad.  Come and get it.  Will have some sensors, etc. removed. Cam sprocket will be
unattached.

FF tranny.  Shifted fine.  $100

Newish dizz cap and wires, wires are nice, red, heavy gauge with Beru ends.  Don't know maker.
$15. (ON HOLD)

ABD? weighted shift rod, $20  Appears nice, chrome finish, still in car.

4-2 exh manifold, $35

Downpipe, flex section, and cat $65

Will add more as it comes out and I can check condition...

I NEED an A1 Power steering rack and lines!!!

Prices are firm and don't include shipping.  I'm in 45011 if you want to calculate...

Ron