From: "Eric S" <scirocco81@vwmail.net>
To: "Jeff Toomasson" <jtoomasson@yahoo.com>; "Mike Smith"
<smithma7@yahoo.com>; "car" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: ebay MK1

Bullshit, the damn thing is already stripped and painted....who gives a shit
if its salvage title?

One of you bay area bastards better get this, else I'm gonna be mighty
pissed.

;-)

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg