ebay MK1

Bullshit, the damn thing is already stripped and painted....who gives a shit if its salvage title?

One of you bay area bastards better get this, else I'm gonna be mighty pissed.

;-)

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg