[Re: Re ignition question.]

Well, there was an issue with how the voltage was tested (the son did it from
the wrong spot, hence the sparks I mentioned, he was tired) So when it was
tested properly, there was voltage to the coil. And the car seems to start
fine now, so I'll wait till it does it again, and try starting it after every
test to see what I moved that reconnected something. It had to be something,
but between Adam and I we ran so many jumpers/tests it's impossible to tell
what it was. I'm hoping NOT to explore MkI ignition issues any time in the
near future, like say, not on the weekend...
Cathy