[Re: [waterlame: scirocco.org as club]]

Okay, now I'm confused, aren't our names already IN the mail software
database? Do you need our addreses ( mail) as well? I'll gladly send mine. And
take my .02 dues from my T shirt purchase, or I can send you a money order.

see below? There's some guy's name, oh, it's the guy with the big gash in his
head, that always wears that sexy "Eau de Redline" cologne. Gotta love a guy
who smells that good...cathy