anyone have a pic of mounting points for 16v K-bar?

I had pretty good luck drilling a small pilot hole first to use as an
index, then drill the larger hole in relation to the small one.  Don't
bother trying from up top...it will just make you hate yourself.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com

> It can be done with the motor installed. its tricky though. i did it
on my
> cabby. you have to drill from the bottom, BUT hitting the spot where
the
> 4pt holes are is not that easy, i just took like a c-clamp or
something,
> and came from the bottom, and put the other end in the top hole of the
4pt
> bar.  and i marked the spot underneath. It was a direct hit for me.
you