[Re: 1.8t engine setup pictures]

BZZT,

Complete TDIs are cheaper than 1.8Ts..

I paid $2200 USD for my complete 98 Jetta TDI setup, all wiring, ecu, plumbing, tranny, shift linkage, etc.

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg