.org forums instead of mailing list?

> >With this setup all newsgroup posts are sent to the mailing list, and
> >all mailing list posts are sent to the newsgroup. The great thing
> >about this is once the newsgroup is picked up by a bunch of news
> >servers, (like Google groups) the posts will be available ad
> >infinitum.

i dunno man, the .org list is private (to some extent)
cross it with a public newsfeed and you'll be getting every joe-schmoe in
eistance throwing their posts (not to mention SPAM) at us. if brett crosses
this at all, i'd sure hope he does it on a private nntp server.

> At some point in the future (after my new house is built and I have 3
> DSL lines pulled),
> we'll go to that method.  Until then...I should upload my images to
> Allyn... :-)

yes, you should :), as well as downloading the pics i have collected for you
(didnt you get that email???)