.org forums instead of mailing list?

Anyone for the best of both worlds? The mailing list and a newsgroup
can be bridged together. Many lists/groups do this now.

With this setup all newsgroup posts are sent to the mailing list, and
all mailing list posts are sent to the newsgroup. The great thing
about this is once the newsgroup is picked up by a bunch of news
servers, (like Google groups) the posts will be available ad
infinitum.

I support this 100%. Mailing list good. Newsgroup good but different.
Forum bad.

Is it easy to do with mailman? Dunno. Brett?

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Bogged Scirocco @ 235K miles
http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe -
http://getty.net/c230k/
    in Heliodongr?n (Citron Green) took European Delivery in May 2002,
    state-side delivery on July 19, 2002, currently at 31,200 miles