  From: Cathy Boyko
  To: Mike Smith ; car
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 9:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [RE: Stereo reception]

  Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote: <a bit snipped>
  > And just to dispell these nasty rumors about my car (sarcasm, not real anger
  :), it's a 16v and I love everything (good and bad) about it.  It is the
  pinnacle of stock Sciroccodom.  Well, it would be if everything worked as it
  should.

  But as I said in my last msg: I will tame the wind!

  LOL!!! They're like cats (especially 16Vs), you don't TAME them, they OWN
  you...

  Cathy, three year vetran of the hissy fits...only seems like ten

  BTW Welcome Mike, where ya located?