Damn... Drunk again.. BTW the Bunny runs.. again

I forgot how primitive the bunny it. raw power, crappy brakes (9.4's and
new master on the way). I threw the diesel starter in it and vroom.. runs
like a champ except for that one lifter.. tap tap tap... crap.. nothings
perfect.

So here is my problem. The Koni Red's are a bit to primitive for the wife
to drive. ( hic damn.. 5 beers and a head banger and im trashed again...)
The bunny has a GTI front sway bar, H&R mild lowering springs. Dont worry
about cost, just that its smooth enough for the wife to drive it. The koni
RED's are brutal... dash vibrates pretty bad. about 1/2" to 1" side to
side. (im doing pretty good for a guy who can only feel 3 fingers on each
hand. Pinky's are a little numb..)

So what does the peanut gallery have to say..
BTW
G60 long block getting picked up soon for the G60 Turbo scriocco.. 300whp
GRM sub $2000 car soon.. Need stuff.. like brakes, 13x10's etc... tell me
what you got.... :-)

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.