1.8t engine setup pictures

Just *really* curious why exactly you would need to spend $3000
on an engine rebuild?  If you need another 16v engine, one could
be had for $500 or so from a fellow lister or even a junk yard...

And paying someone to do a 1.8t swap is not recommended... just ask
Josh how the little stuff adds up!  right Josh!
I just can't imagine getting a 1.8t running in a rocco for only $6k...
even $6k US dollors is pushing it I would think...

Just do more homework on this one so you don't end up broke with a partially
installed 1.8t

Just my $0.02

Ben