.org forums instead of mailing list?

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 03:51:36PM -0600, Erik Seo - The Canyons Resort wrote:
> Not sure how everyone else feels about this, has there ever been any talk of
> going over to a forum instead of the mailing list?

That would suck.  I'd NEVER visit it, just as I never visit VW
Vortex.  Web based forums attract too many idiots.

> I'd much rather see that than getting 100 emails a day in my inbox......

So whip up some quick PERL to sort the mailing list into a web forum
lookalike.  Either that, or use a mail reader that supports mailbox
sorting and threading.

Dan

--
So what you're saying is, you amazed an idiot by showing competence?

		-- Chris Madden