  From: Kevin Collins
  To: Josh20V
  Cc: Calimus ; Scirocco ML
  Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 6:42 PM
  Subject: Re: Am I in the wrong? (long)

  Josh20V wrote:

  > maybe start an email petition directed right to Jamie on the vortex about
  > this. To many of the mods get a wild hair in their ass about anything
  > slightly off from a direct conversation about the specific cars forum, and
  > it ruins any thought of it being a community.

  A while back there was a topic in one of the regional forums about "what
    to bring to Dubwar" or some other show.  Lots of comical replies, to
  which I added a small picture of a bong.  The post got deleted and I got
  a strong scolding via an IM from the moderator, telling me that "you
  know better than that" and that I'd get banned if it happened again.
  Wow, BFD, a picture of a bong??  Give me a break.

  --
  Kevin Collins
  Huntington Beach, CA