Tires and rims $150

not that I am looking but, if you had some pictures of the rims, and if you
had make model of the tires chances are you would be able to get a better
price, you can also try your hand at ebay...

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.