Tires and rims $150

I have 4 practically new tires and 4 tear drop rims from a 1987 16V
scirocco. The rims are not in the best condition they would need to be
refurnished.  I have all the nuts and bolts and all that good stuff still.
As for damage to the rims there isnt very much they are in pretty good
conditions. People that I have talked to told me that everything is worth
about 300 dollars, but no one will buy them off me for that price so i am
forced to push it down to a mere 150. Im selling them this low because I
HAVE to get rid of them and I would like some sort of money to help fix up
my car. I live in Orlando and am willing to drive them any where with in
Florida for a small fee to compinsate for gas.
keep in mind the tires alone are worth more than that
thanx
   Stefan
Vegeta13S@netscape.net