Brake set up suggestions

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 06:51:18AM -0400, der flo wrote:
> I'm changing my disc, pads, and bleeding my brakes friday and i wanted to
> know whats a good setup to use for pads and disc?

I've used both Mintex red box and Ferodo pads.  For street use, neither
are anything special.  Next brake change I'll just use Raybestos PG Plus,
as I have on all my other vehicles for the past 15 years.   Rotors, I am
using ATE Powerdisc.  Cant comment on wheter the groove does a damn thing,
but they have 40,000 mile on 'em so far and are wearing evenly.

Dan

--
Here lies poor Lester Moore
Shot 4 times with a .44