1994 Ford Escort Cosworth

That wing has been about since the eighties on the original Sierra Cosworth
and RS500's
http://rs4x4.co.uk/sierra.htm
http://rs4x4.co.uk/rs500.htm

The wing was dug up for the Escort Cosworth as a branding item, on the
original Sierra the wing was a aerodynamic aid, the non-cossie Sierra had
uplift instead of downforce so they had to account for that..
According to this site the Cossie Escort was built at the Karmann Factory
http://www.rs4x4.co.uk/rs-cosworth-escort-t25.htm

Personally I'd have an RS500 over any other Cossie, RWD always wins for me.
Also the RS500 is rarer and more respected by people "in the know".

Anyway, back to the 112bhp FWD Rocco. I Need more POWER!!!

-----------------------------
Adam.

                      Jeffrey Lowe
                      <scirocco16v_1986@ya        To:       "'Scirocco List'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
                      hoo.com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  RE: 1994 Ford Escort Cosworth
                      scirocco-l-bounces@s
                      cirocco.org

                      20/06/2003 03:20

Actually it's the reverse. The first thing I said when
Josh pulled up at Cincy was "damn, that thing has a
Cosworth wing!"

I saw the Cosworth Escort for the first time when I
was in Italy in 2000 at an Autostrade rest stop.
Pretty nice, but I remember thinking the wing was
overkill.