coupla questions

yeah your missing the screw that hold the rotor to the hub, not a big deal
but you could put it in again  I have the daily driver that way, only bad
thing is that you need to line up the hole and the rotor to the hub to get
things screwed in... one day Ill get a new set of screws and solve that
poblem...
that will be after ABA conversion, all the mechanical and electrical
problems my daily driver has...lolol it just never ends...

ps: trim threads folks

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.