[RE:scirocco registry?]

If you're going to keep track of vins, should an obituary section be added, so
those in the wreckers can be kept track of in some way, I've often wondered
how many are really left out there of what was manufactured. ANd I'm sure
there are those who wonder about the status of cars they once owned.
Cathy

Jonathan Shisler <jshislervw@yahoo.com> wrote:
> not sure how to make current. i just added my car. it would be nice to use
julie's idea of using vin# last digits to sort the cars so we dont have
duplicates. we dont need all the other info on the cars if that is not
necessary.  it woudl also be cool if we got the vin # part working so that if
there are cars not registered that are spotted we can look at last digits of
vin# (spy) and post those up to. this would give a more accurate count of how
many of these precious cars are still out there! hope we can get this to work.
i will help in any way if someone need something!-Jon

> Marc Scirocco Qu?bec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote: How many of those
are current? How can it be made so the postings are