HELP ! Some sort of engine problem..

Last night when i was driving my roc @ 60-70 Km/h suddenly the engine goes
out...
I was still rolling... and tryed pressing the gaspedal.. nothing happens..I
was going slower and slower..
I tryed gearing down.. (engine takes more rpms)...nothing happens... (I was
really trying everything to get the engine going again)....Then i was
looking for a place to park... still rolling at 25-30 Km/h.. Suddenly the
engine starts again...And everything works fine again...

This is the 2nd time it does that in a week.. and have never done anything
like that before...
What can be the problem here ?? HELP !!!

I resently changed:
Rotor
Distributor cap
Ignition Cabels