A msg from Brett (Hitman)

As everyone has seen, Brett (hitman) put just about everything he has up for
sale recently.  I know some of you voiced some concern just as I did since
we all hate to see a fellow lister show signs of personal crisis.  I was
able to get in touch with him via e-mail and this is what he wrote back and
asked that I forward it to everyone here on the list.  The main focus is
that he's ok, the rest is here for you to read.

 hey william,
yeah it's been a tough year, but actually right now i've never felt better.
i'm happy and excited. what happened is that after coming back from cincy i
realized how much i actually despised going to work everyday, had a lot of
trouble getting out of bed every day. on top of that i was grumpy and always
jumping on people. the tuesday night after cincy my gf finaaly had enough
and we broke up, and some of the things she said got me thinking. i am
grumpy all the time, never want to do anything, and really stuck in a rut
and not going anywhere. so i decided to do something about it, quit my job,
and start over. i really have always wanted to see the country, so may as
well while i'm still realitivly young. selling the rocco is an unfortunate
side effect, don't really trust it to be reliable with the miles i'm
planning on putting on her, and don't really have a place to keep her here,
plus i could really use the cash. it doesn't look like she's going to sell
though, most offers are between $2-$3k and the car and everything that goes
with it is worth much more. of course i jumped the gun a little and rushed
everything, didn't get to properly say goodbye to the list before i boxed up
the computer and threw it in my parents basement with the rest of my
furniture, but i'm sure everyone will understand. i'm going to miss
everyone, the list has been almost like an extended family for me. i'll
probably be back sometime though when the dust settles. i've got a list of
phone numbers and email addy's and such and if i hit anyone's area i'll try
to get in touch with them.  good luck to all and i hope to catch up with you
later!
      brett

William Snyder

88' Scirocco 16v