ala Craigers: 5 Questions!

First, I need a new driver seat.  What's the dificulty level in lowering a stock seat?  Would I be better off buying an aftermarket for more headroom?  What aftermarket seats are reccomended?

Second, I need to do the breaks.  I'd like to get new rotors and pads.  I've always thought about cross-drilled slotted rotors.  Is this a wise choice?  What is reccomended?  What will this run ($)?

Third, I need to do something about suspension.  I'd like to lower it a bit.  Pros & cons of adjustable shocks?  What's will this run?

Fourth, and I guess part of third, I'd like to do the sway bars, etc.  These, if I remember from searching years ago, aren't that pricey.

Fifth, and I think last at this point in time (all this should give me plenty to do), I'd like to do something about shifting.  I don't mind the throw (I'm 6'3"), but there's alot of play.   Sure (?) shifters would fix this, correct?  What's reccomended?

Mike
'86 red 16v