Glove box lid.

Well, for myself, I changed the whole thing (including the lid) and didn't had
any issue about removing the complet dash!!!! So I don't know what to tell you
to solved that! But this may help you, I took out the key-socket out of my old
glovebox and put it on the new one, so this way you can use the original key ;)
Only to remove a little clip that hold the key-socket.

If this can help, I had a 16v old glovebox (broked lid) and did put an 8v
glovebox (including the lid) and did simply move the 16v logo to the new lid.

Hope this bring you some more help ;)

/Joel
87 16v