FS: 88 16V

Hi All,
As a courtesy to a professional colleague, and fellow Scirocco nuts
everywhere, I'm passing along information about a real pretty 88 16V that
is for sale in my area (Madison, WI). I'm not personally familiar with the
car, other than to know it looks flawless. I know the owner enough to know
it has been his baby forever and that deciding to sell it is one of the
hardest things he has ever done. It has 142K mostly highway miles. He is
going to send me pictures to pass on to anyone interested. I think he said
he's asking $4100, but I can verify that and get a list of more detailed
information about it from him for anyone seriously interested.
Cris