Mk1 minis

Hello to all,
I just wanted to update you on the status of the Herpa Mk1 minis. So far around 25 people have expressed interest in having at least one copy. The minimum run is 1000 sounds like a lot but I imagine there will be takers for all of them eventually. I've asked about color selection, delivery time  and shipping costs etc. I'm still waiting on answers to those questions. My thought is to get the entire run done in black and paint batches of them a desired color. I'm hoping that will speed production time and minimize costs. I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear more.

Behrle Hubbuch III

'81 S

'91 Jetta GL ECOdiesel

'77 Suzuki GS750