even more questions

humm well I know you wikll need to find a 5 speed linkage, because the
pattern is not the same, now that said.. I know where there is one at a
local scrap yard, let me know if you need the parts for it (pivot points
etc)

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.