'81 Scirocco for sale

There were a couple people at Cincy looking at the Mars Red
'81 Scirocco I have for sale.  Is anyone seriously
interested in the car?  I really need to get it sold,
Heck, same goes for the '82 sitting next to it.

First $500 trailers it away.  I don't, and won't in the
forseeable future, have time to investigate why it does not
run.  I just didn't want to see the car parted, which is
why I got it in the first place.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."