Julie made it home at last!

First of all, thanks to Daun and his wonderful family for another great
time.
To all those that helped when I really started to get frustrated with my
car. Much Appreciated all of you!

After leaving Cincy, I headed to Ellens house for the night before going on
to my parents house in Madison WI. Had a good time there then left to go
home..... The adventure started AGAIN!
1pm:
Sorry Brett (hitman), but the traffic in Chicago sucks, And Gary Indianna
isn't much better. I headed through Michigan from 94 to 69 then on to Port
Huron.
1Am: Now I understand why our Canadian friends hate the border. After
stopping the car at Immigration, I asked the guard if Jill could turn off
the computer, asking what it did, he forgot what he was looking for and
moved the big bag of fireworks to see the computer better. (Instant sweat
break  :) then let us go!
BUT! Wow speed limits of 100? Man its a wonder more yanks haven't moved to
the GWN!
2:30 am
Stopped at a truck stop to sleep some place after 402 joins 401.
5:30am
Start to drive to see Drew and Cathy. <Now children, the effects of too
little sleep and long distances started to show.>
I was looking for the turn off to Guelph, or at least I should have, but I
was on auto pilot.... I realised that I was lost 50km past Toronto, that
really scared me.
I slept for a couple of hours then headed home via Niagara falls.

I am really sorry to have missed you guys. But getting some sleep and home
became important.

Daun, what are the dates for the next Cincy?

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com