  From: Mark
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 7:53 PM
  Subject: OT: Cool revolutionary head design - no more valves

  I gleaned this from the forum about the rear mounted turbo...  Blew me away...  One of
  the many things that frequently keeps me up all night has been trying to figure out a way
  to eliminate poppet valves of a conventional head, but I guess this guy beat me to it!
  ;-)  Damn...  Oh well, my mind never shuts off, so hopefully I'll eventually think of
  something original that'll make me millions...  :-)

  <http://www.coatesengine.com>

  Mark.
  80 S
  81 S