OT: Cool revolutionary head design - no more valves

Yeah, that's definitely cool stuff.  They've been using it in Indy (?) cars for a while now, I think they call it "pneumatic" valvetrain.  Works kinda like a rotary carb.  Probably makes for an astronomical redline.  BMW also developed a valvetrain which uses solenoids to open and close the valves, making the valve timing/lift infinitely variable, meaning who needs to change cams when you don't have them?  Want more lift or duration?  Chip it.  And no throttle body either!  Look for this technology to filter to other companies soon too.