My take - Cincy 2k3

Hooray, sunglasses were found! Anyways, I'm at work so I now have net access. Lacy, the green mk2 and I all made it back without a problem. The mk2 with a 4k tranny, no radio and really stiff suspension was a bit rough to drive on the highway, but I survived thanks to an extra walkie-talkie that Eric let me borrow. As for my first Cincy, it was awesome. I don't know how many times someone told me their name and then said their email or nickname and I went, "Ohhhhhhhh! Ok, what's up!?". Thanks to Ira for helping with the mk2, Anson for the accommodiations and the flashlight-lit injector swap, Daun for housing us the extra days and for the awesome time of course. I still have no idea what I'm going to do with the green mk2. Not a single pic of my mk1, but I've seen 4 so far of the green one. Guess that means I should probably keep it driveable. Ah well, can't wait until next year, when the mk1 is no longer stock!

Dan